- NIO LIMITED (NYSE: NIO) shares gained 69.7 percent to close at $11.20 on Thursday after climbing 5.43 percent on Wednesday. NIO priced its IPO at $6.26 per ADS.
- Impinj, Inc. (NASDAQ: PI) jumped 33.17 percent to close at $25.01 on Thursday after the company reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter and issued strong Q3 guidance.
- Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ: PDD) surged 30.03 percent to close at $ 29.96 after analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and $31.90 price target.
- GNC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GNC) rose 26.3 percent to close at $3.65 following news that the company received CFIUS clearance of its previously announced investment from Harbin Pharma.
- Nemaura Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD) gained 19.93 percent to close at $3.43.
- Coda Octopus Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODA) shares gained 17.16 percent to close at $5.12 following Q3 results.
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKPT) climbed 14.9 percent to close at $4.55.
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: XTNT) rose 14.5 percent to close at $4.58.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) gained 14.11 percent to close at $ 119.76 after the company disclosed that it has received necessary regulatory permits in Canada and Germany to export medical cannabis flower.
- Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (NYSE: ESP) gained 13.81 percent to close at $30.15 after reporting Q4 results.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company (NASDAQ: HMHC) gained 13.68 percent to close at $6.65 after the company reported a deal to divest its Riverside clinical and standardized testing portfolio to Alpine Investors for $140 million.
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (NASDAQ: LINC) rose 13.64 percent to close at $2.50.
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: MNLO) gained 12.79 percent …
Full story available on Benzinga.com